Sunday 29 May 2011

IF MUSIC BE THE FOOD OF LOVE , PLAY ON



Life without music is like
minnie without mickey.

Life without music is like
me without my family

Life without music is like
the world not around you

Life without music is like
so boring

Life without music is like
the world would be silent..



ONE THING I FEEL ABOUT MUSIC IS WHEN IT HITZ ME, I FEEL NO PAIN..MUSIC IS MY REFUGE.I COULD CRAWL INTO THE SPCE BETWEEN THE NOTES AND CURL MY BACK TO LONLINESS..

    TO ME MUSIC DOESNT LIE..IF THERE IS SOMETHING TO BE CHANGED IN THIS WORLD, THEN IT CAN ONLY HAPPEN THROUGH MUSIC.



JUST THINK...
                  What's so special about music?
THE ANSWER IS 
              When I listen to music it takes me' to another world. Music soothes my soul. Music inspires me 

The music flows through меMusic is my passion.. Music can take away the pain..

Our life is music.
Music is love
Music is life
 


Music gives life a motion  Music controls every emotion  Music calms my mind  Music helps me – my way to find! 


A SHORT POEM BY ME :

 A Slow beat is silent word 

A fast beat make you shrewd 
Every moment its true worth 

Music gives life – new birth .

Listen to music to change your mood  Listen to music to keep you cool Listen to music just to relax Listen to music to make you sleep..
     
Music is the thing that change my life . Music brings back the smile on my face . Music is everything in my life. Turn up the music and sing out loud and let the soul out and tell everyone what music is all about.. 




The music is playing
It always has been
For those who listen
It’s always there
Just listen.




THIS IS ALL  MUSIC MEANS TO ME N MY LIFE. 





No comments:

Post a Comment